1. Enacted a Strategic Plan, A Community-wide Commitment to Student Learning and Success and coordinating Balanced Scorecard
2. Increased teacher pay to ensure retention of quality educators.
3. Gained 70+ points on Annual Performance Rating (Accrediation)
4. Passed Equity Policy to close academic achievement gaps.
5. Passed 18.3% MBE/WBE participation goals as recommended by the KCMO Disparity Study
6. Evaluated and approved expansion of the Lincoln College Preparatory Program
7. Approved renovations and improvements for four High School athletic fields.
8. Eliminated privatization of custodial services
9. Developed a legislative committee resulting in multiple successes including ensuring staggered board terms for future KCPS Board members
10. Reversed Superintendent bonus structure
kansas city political melissa robinson
Your donation is an opportunity to be part of something bigger. Show your candidate that you have their back. Give today!